- 1 This chapter covers all live animals except:
- (a) fish and crustaceans, molluscs and other aquatic invertebrates, of heading 0301, 0306, 0307 or 0308;
- (b) cultures of micro-organisms and other products of heading 3002; and
- (c) animals of heading 9508.
- 2 In this chapter “purebred breeding animal” is defined as in (UK law equivalent to reg 1012/2016)
- 1 Any reference in this section to a particular genus or species of an animal, except where the context otherwise requires, includes a reference to the young of that genus or species.
- 2 Except where the context otherwise requires, throughout the nomenclature any reference to 'dried' products also covers products which have been dehydrated, evaporated or freeze-dried.